The event is organized in the context of the project ResBios “Responsible research and innovation grounding practices in Biosciences”, coordinated by the University of Rome – Tor Vergata and funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme (Grant Agreement No. 872146).
The final conference of ResBios is aimed at:
- Discussing the key themes of the science-society relationship, with particular regard to biosciences, in the light of the proposals of the ResBios Manifesto.
- Presenting the main ResBios results.
- Exchanging ideas and practices with other projects and experiences.
- Reflecting with European decision-makers and stakeholders on policies regarding responsible research & innovation and Open Science.
- Presenting the International Network for Responsible Biosciences promoted by the project.