Open Access Publications
You can find all the results of the ETHNA System project that have been published in Open Access here:
WP2. State of the Art & Benchmarking
- Doing right or doing good: lessons learned from retrospective and prospective RRI practices.
D2.4: Scientific article on the implementation of RRI.
- Open and inclusive ethical governance of research and innovation: a literature review.
Deliverable 2.3: Review article.
- ETHNA System: SWOT analyses of current and future HEFRC RRI initiatives.
WP3. Needs assessment
D3.1: Mapping stakeholders and scoping involvement. A guide for HEFRCs.
D3.2: Gauging the potential societal contributions of research and innovation – a guide for HEFRCs.
D3.3: Stakeholder involvement in ethical governance of R&I. A guide for HEFRCs.
WP4. Designing Implementation Plans
D4.2: A Guide to the Ethical Governance of RRI in Innovation and Research in Research Performing Organisations and Research Funding Organisations.
WP5. Implementation of ETHNA System
D5.1: Report of the Selected Aspects That Can Be Tested and Accompany the Implementation Process of the ETHNA System
- D5.2: Extended Stakeholder Mapping of the Implementing Institutions
- D5.3: ETHNA System Implementation Co-design Requirements Guiding Paper – The ETHNA Lab